Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Update on Maranda


After another fun adventure in Labor and Delivery (L&D) again last night, we go for another ultrasound today! This ultrasound was already scheduled and had nothing to do with the visit to the hospital.

Everything is going well though. Maranda hasn’t dilated any more than she was, and our favorite nurse, Gail, told us that she still seemed a long way from going into pre-term labor. That’s always good to hear.

Maranda is now 31 weeks and 3 days into her pregnancy, and we’re pulling for at least 2 and a half more weeks before the big day. I am pulling more for 3 or 4 weeks. 37 weeks would be ideal for me, but Maranda might not agree at this point.

She’s still very uncomfortable, as one can imagine. Just keep praying for her. She really has been a trooper during this whole experience. I know I couldn’t have handled it as well. It just makes me wonder how merciful she will be for pregnant women of singletons after this.

I imagine she will be wearing the shirt above in the very near future. ~A

No comments: