Saturday, November 11, 2006

Trading Spaces: From Womb to Room








I cannot tell you how pleased we are with the girls' room! The nursery is complete, and the only things we are lacking in there are babies! Obviously they won't be sleeping in there for a while. They will be in the cradle and bassinet we have in our room.

But still, we wanted to show you the craftiness of Maranda's mother--Kim. She did the painting (free-hand, mind you), and she even made the bedding, window dressings, and seat cushions for the room. Even though I thought that they nursery would look like a hippie haven, it really did turn out nicely.

God truly has provided. I don't know if we have even bought a fraction of what is in this room. We have been so blessed by people just giving us things, and it means so much to Maranda and me. Thank you to everyone who has given us ANYTHING for the girls. We deeply appreciate it. ~A

2 comments:

Tonda Turner said...

The nursery is beautiful!!! Wow, Maranda's mom is talented. She did a great job.
It is getting close yall. I know I'm not telling you anything you don't already realize. Soon there will be 2 beautiful little girls to fill this room. And there will be sooo much excitement in the air. I'm going to go ahead and volunteer for a night shift if you need me. I'm sure Trisha and I would love to give you guys some rest one night. Right Trish??
=)
Love you both so very much. Let me know if I can do anything to help in any way.
Love ya,
Tonda

Anonymous said...

You betcha, Ms Tonda. ;)

Love you guys!

~Trish