Saturday, November 11, 2006

By Popular Demand...







Many of you could not imagine Maranda having much of a waist, and you have demanded pictures to see her and her doubly pregnant self. So Maranda agreed to a little photo shoot here at Coulter Studios to show off her midriff one more time before becoming a mother.

This picture was actually taken a week or two ago, so she actually is a little larger now. She is 30 weeks tomorrow, and the babies weigh right around 3 to 3.5 lbs each. They are actually measuring a little ahead of schedule, which is more than okay with us. We're on track to deliver right around Christmas, according to the last nurse we saw at the hospital. Our prayer right now is to avoid the NICU, and we know that God has complete control over everything. He has ordained these little ones prophetically--which I will explain later in an upcoming posting on this blog.

Just as an aside, Maranda and I are attending child birth classes this weekend at Summit Medical Center where she will be delivering. Maranda isn't learning a whole lot, but I have found some of it helpful. I have learned some things that really aren't publishable here, but you mothers can only imagine the education I am getting firsthand.

And just to brag on Maranda a little bit, she is doing really well. She is taking her Turb regularly to ensure that she doesn't continue in pre-term labor, even though the medicine does not make her feel like herself. It makes her a bit jittery, and I know she would rather not take it. Already, she is sacrificing her own wants for those of our children.

And I might add that she looks beautiful. I am not just saying that because she is my wife. Many people have commented at how pretty she is, and they are shocked because she is so pregnant. That is not to say that Maranda always feels beautiful, but she is gorgeous nonetheless. I would even go so far as to say that she glows--as cliche as that sounds. ~ A

No comments: