Sunday, March 11, 2007

Over the river and through the woods...


I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I haven't been very diligent about posting new pics like I intended. Things have been a bit hectic in the Coulter home, but now hopefully we will have new pics as the girls begin learning new things around the house.


The girls are right at 3 months, and they have more than doubled in size. Madelyn is quickly catching up with Maleah, and they love trying to talk with each other and us. As time has progressed, we have started really noticing personality differences. Madelyn is much more demanding than Maleah, with Maleah sleeping a lot more. Both are sleeping well through the night, but of course, there are 'those nights' when they just don't seem to want to go to sleep.


We were able to go home and visit my family this weekend. This was the first time that my grandmothers have been able to see the girls. The picture above is the whole clan with my Granny--my father's mother. On Maranda's side, we were able to take a picture with five generations. It's neat the my girls will have pictures of themselves with their great-great-grandmother. All of the grandparents are thrilled to spend time with the girls, and of course, they always comment about how cute they are.

3 comments:

michellemitch said...

what does your shirt say?

Alan and/or Maranda said...

"Those who think they know everything annoy those of us who do." :-) Now available at Kohl's.

michellemitch said...

Nice, very nice :)