Friday, August 25, 2006

I like to kiiickk and streeetch and kiickk....

I have been feeling the girls move sporadically over the past few weeks. Two days ago was the first strong kicks I have felt. We definitely have one with strong legs! I haven't felt too many strong kicks like that yet, but that first one was a little surprising. The kicks were up kinda high and felt like a sequence of syncopated thumps.

Yesterday I sneezed and apparently one of the girls didn't like that, so she gave me a hard kick or two for that.

I have discovered that they enjoy M&M Sonic blasts as much as I do! After having one yesterday, they moved around in there all afternoon. I'm convinced it was their way of letting me know I should eat more "blasts".

I'm looking forward to more thumps, and hopefully they'll go easy on me as they continue to grow stronger.

3 comments:

michellemitch said...

can you tell which one is where?

Alan and/or Maranda said...

Maranda, you are SO crazy. They weren't kicking because you got a SonicBlast. They were kicking you because they were trying to convey to you that their Daddy might want a Starbucks while you were out. ;-)

Alan and/or Maranda said...

Alan, you don't know what you're talking about. :)